Choosing one paint finish or another can affect the final look of your building and the longevity of your paint. If you have a finish preference, we will work with you while planning your painting project to make sure you get the finish you want and the finish that will last the longest given your building's activities. If you’re not sure which finish would look best and last longest in your building, we will help you make an informed decision.
Our Paint Finishes:
- Flat/Matte: Ideal for low-traffic areas, smooth camouflaging finish, difficult to clean.
- Eggshell/Low Lustre: Ideal for low-traffic areas, low sheen, slightly easier to clean than matte.
- Satin: Versatile finish, good for indoor or outdoor use, can be wiped clean.
- Semi-Gloss: Ideal for high-traffic areas, higher sheen, can be wiped or scrubbed clean.
- Gloss: High-shine finish, ideal for high-traffic areas that may require frequent cleaning.
If you would like more information about our paint finishes or if you have questions about your finish options with GVC painting, please contact us today.