At GVC, we use our decades of experience to bring you the most efficient painting process possible. Over the years, we have been able to tackle the biggest painting projects using these methods, and our painting crews are professional and attentive to detail throughout every step.
- We protect the contents of your commercial building completely, including sprinkler heads and any other fixtures, using Visqueen plastic and tape to keep them free of dust and painting products.
- Surfaces are cleaned using high-pressure air blowers for interior walls and ceilings, or power washed for exterior walls and surfaces. If needed, additional oil, dust, and dirt can be removed by hand washing and using no-rinse cleaners. Any areas of peeling paint will be blown, scraped and sanded to a smooth surface.
- Drywall is repaired as needed, and our professional stain killing process may be used to remove leaks and leak stains.
- We will apply new caulking and block-fill cinder block as needed.
- Primer is applied to the surface to be painted.
- We find the right paint for the surfaces in your building, carefully and efficiently applying. Ceilings and some upper walls may be sprayed with dryfall paint, and an enamel gloss may be applied to lower walls, doors, frames, and columns.
- Any striping or lines in the paint design are carefully measured and applied for a clean professional finish.
- We remove all prep materials, including plastics and tape, and clean floors, handrails, and any other exposed surfaces.
- We will leave your building cleaner than it was before we came in - but with a brand new polished and painted look!
If you have questions about our painting process, please contact us today.